8.01.2009

Gross.

You know, a lot of women wouldn't post this kind of pic. But I think its absolutely hilarious and have no problem showing off my extraordinarily swollen right foot/ankle! My ankles and feet swell up these days when I stay in one position for an extended period of time. I was assembling some wedding invitations the other night at home, and had my feet tucked under me while sitting in a chair. I started to feel my toes begin to touch. I knew that my foot was blowing up like a balloon, so I quickly finished up and ran to the couch where I could lay down and stop the swelling and took this pic. My foot was back to normal in about 30 min. Nice.

I am 37 weeks along, and anxiously awaiting little Junior. The hardest part right now is finishing up all my amo-ink work! I am projecting finishing all major projects by either the 8th or 14th. While I am home I will be tying up a few loose ends on September, October and November weddings such as programs, escort cards, etc. I am excited for a break.

Last weekend we took our childbirth class. It was super informative and gave me a lot of confidence for giving birth. My biggest learnings - - - fear is bad and causes pain, and don't set too many expectations because they are sure to be broken and lead to disappointment....

5 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW- great foot pic!! What crazy things your body does when its growing a little person.

Jenn said...

wow. just wow. I almost died when I saw that foot!!

Christa said...

What a foot! :)

Christa said...

What a foot! :)

Colleen said...

I did this once but I don't think it worked. I will try again. I remember when, my feet looked like this. It was a happy prelude to my wonderful daughter-Shannon, now almost 33! I miss those day, each and every one are truly precious.