I know I always hate it when people talk about how much time flies and all that crap, but seriously, 2 weeks left?! And the even crazier thing is that he could actually want out any time now. I can officially say that now I am uncomfortable at times, like when sitting on the floor (not really possible to do, actually) getting out of a low car, or when bending over to pick up something off the floor... I thought I would be 100x worse and completely miserable by this point, but I am not at all. Sleeping is even still pretty good. The really funny thing is trying to switch sides, however, in bed. It takes a three point turn, but I can do it! Going to the gym is still fun - I can do the ellipitcal machine for a long time. I am getting a little tired of my 5 outfits, however...The crazy thing is that I can REALLY feel this kid now. It's like there is a baby strapped to my abdomen. I can feel his butt, arms, amd legs moving around. It's very tight in there, I can tell. I have to sit up very straight, making my torso as long as possible in order to breathe and be comfy. I even had a "Oh my goodness, there is a SMALL CHILD living in my body" moment today. It still seems surreal, and I am sure it will until he is born. Then reality will hit.
Our dryer is still broken, and we are still trying to decide whether or not to buy a newer one off Craigslist, or try again to fix it. J & J are back from Spain, so Jenn did a few loads for me today. (THANKS AGAIN NEEBS). I was worried that if the kid came along early, I wouldn't have any freshly laundered clothes for him to wear, so she washed some for me. I am so jealous that she was the first to wash his leeeeetle tiiiiiny clothes, sheets, and some burp cloths. Cuteness.
Someone recently asked if we had "picked out" his outfit to go home from the hospital... I thought this was a weird question - had never given it a second thought. But after Jenn washed the clothes, I decided we may as well use my favorite little onesie we got from shower #2 from Liz. It is organic cotton (of course) and has a drawing of a goat on the front. The back simply says "kid." Love it.
.jpg)
2 comments:
i LOVE how positve you are about this whole pregnancy thing - even when you are getting uncomfortable - go you! :)
I don't know about to go home in, but I was glad I had an outfit for her picture. There is a photographer that takes pics, and you don't have to buy them, but then it's really easy to forward to people so we can all see pics of Jr. And then a year later, we did buy one (I think the cheapest one for like $20) because we couldn't remember she was that little!
Post a Comment