This morning I drove Jenn and Justy to the airport. (I love driving people to the airport - its always exciting, esp if the folks are headed to a fun vacation!) They are headed to Spain for about a week, and boy am I jealous! Barcelona is one of the cities we didn't make it to on the world trip that Paul and I have always wanted to visit. It was quite a sluggish morning, and unfortunately I got stuck in a bit of traffic on I-75 N on the way back to Reading (as seen above - ouch - less than half the speed limit!) Fortunately, I got to stop by Proverbs Coffee in Erlanger for a "Mindful Mint Mocha" and a delicious muffin - a treat I rarely get these days since I have moved out of the wedding mall.Now I am working away at the inkery. I have two clients picking up projects today - two more I get to check off the list before I go on a three month vacation myself... Except my vacation will be filled with late night feedings, sleep in short spurts, and lots of pooey diapers, but I am ready for it!
3 comments:
The saturn is slow, 26 mph is all shes got:):)
Mike, look at the hood. Its the Jeep, thank you.
heh. um, thanks for driving us even though it was a sucko day. you rawk.
Post a Comment