2.28.2009

my single craving.

People ask you all sorts of funny questions when you are pregnant, such as, "how do you feel," "are you sleepy," and "are you craving anything?" I really had no juicy answers to these, I have felt fine (little to no morning sickness), I had been sleepy, but have been fine lately, and had no food cravings. But suddenly I have been dreaming about a particular donut: a chocolate long john from the Donut Bank in Evansville. After the first dream, Paul took me to Busken's to see if they had a similar version, but I walked away with an "eclair" which was neither creamy no chocolatey enough. I had a SECOND dream, so I went to Dunkin Donuts, and got a "barvarian cream" donut that was similar, but round, and filled with pudding. (ew.) So today I stopped by Busken to get cookies for my shop (free cookies and coffee on Saturdays!) and there it was - - my beloved donut. I bought one - and it did not disappoint. It was deliciously filled with fluffy cream and everything....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMM wish I had a bite or two or three! Do you think it was better than The Bank's? We will find out soon! Love all your new posts!

Jenn said...

yum. want one.

CH3NO2 said...

I will eat the other half of that!