I don't think I will ever tire of Graeter's ice cream. Paul's parents were in town Monday night and so we took them over to Clifton for Indian food and ice cream. I had to try the mini-scoop trio. I picked cookies-n-cream, mocha chip and peach. mmmm... it was not quite enough ice cream though. I downed it in about 3 licks each.
4 comments:
They are so cute! I want some
Yum, I just had Graeter's last night. It was delish. I am still in love with the pretzel cone.
Is it hard to eat the mini trio? I'm afraid they would start melting before I got to the last one....
LOOK! LITTLE ICE CREAMS! I'll take a dozen.
I've never heard of minis! Thanks for sharing - that is great. Then you don't have to choose - you can have all your faves! Great idea
Post a Comment