
Paul likes to spend "quality time" with me. Its his LOVE language. (For anyone out of the loop, check out this
ultra cheesy website for the popular Christian relationship book on the topic! You can even take a 30 sec quiz to determine your individual love language...) This means that in order to feel loved by me, he likes it when I take time out of my day to give him my undivided attention. Paul especially loves it when I get to spend time with him experiencing the things he loves, so last week I tentatively agreed to play "Frisbee Golf" (actually called DISC golf) with him at Mr. Airy Forest. I like to poke fun of this sport and Paul in general) when he plays. Its basically golf using frisbees (ahem - discs) rather than clubs and tiny white balls. You actually are trying to toss it into a rather large metal basket that is about a zillion yards away and behind several large trees. Its quite hilarious. I was EXTRORDINARILY bad, but I had a great time walking around the woods with Paul.

Check out that impeccable form! You can tell he knows what he is doing...
3 comments:
What a crazy game. Yes, Paul has good form! YAY Paul
We have a course at Miami and tons of people played there. However, I was totally chicken and never played - I knew I would not be good at it. I do not work well with sports. Heh.
he does look like he knows what he is doing. I am also bad at this sport. but i think its fun.
Post a Comment