Regret: "We wouldn't have done DIY invitations. The amount of money we saved just wasn't worth the time it took us to make them."
Tip:
It's important to understand the nature of the projects that you're taking on before you or your loved ones commit to something you ultimately just won't want to finish.
This is an issue I am constantly trying to convince my (potential) clients of. They see printed words on paper and think, "I can do that!" when its a LOT more complicated than that. Its hard to make something yourself that looks crisp, clean and professional. The invitation sets the tone for your wedding day, which is no small feat to do all by yourself! Hiring a professional can help you not only come up with a fantastic design, but also they have access to papers, ribbons, papers, etc., that you would not have access to.
2 comments:
he he. Cute shameless plug. This is a cool article. I like the part about the six flower girls and the chocolate fountain. That sounds stressful!
SHOULD I BE WORRIED THAT JUSTIN IS READING WEDDING WEBSITES??!?!?!
I am glad you did our awesome wedding invites!!
Amo Ink Rocks:)
Post a Comment