I hope you don't think I am becoming obsessed, but yesterday I proudly sported an old belt I pulled from the closet at Grandpa's house in Wyoming:

Yip, that's a big horn sheep embroidered on the buckle. In fact, I planned the whole outfit around it. One of the sheep's horns is almost worn off - I think this one was a fave of Grandpa's. I got so many compliments on it, that today I decided to wear one with a coupla deer:

That buckle is actually carved out of a chunk of deer antler. I wonder what tomorrow will bring....
2 comments:
OMG - those are so freaking cool! I will give you big money for the dear one. Ok, I don't have big money, but I LOVE IT. Your grandpa must have been one cool dude.
these are very cool. i wish i could wear jeans to work so I could wear mine!!!
I hope you all had fun last night. Call me!
Post a Comment