8.26.2008

Joce ROX.

I am so proud.... check out the photo of my awesome friend Jocelyn, above! Isn't she beautiful? She was just featured in CincyChic (online magazine for women in Cincinnati). They did a whole spotlight on her, her business, and her overall awesomnicity. Click HERE to read the full article. Not only is she amazing at makeup artistry and running her own cosmetics line, she is a great friend, and a total blast to hang out with. I can't imagine being in the Wedding Mall without her.

Check out her website HERE and set up a consultation with her. Seriously.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

wow, that is a really fabulous pic. I heart Jocelyn. She is super fun and awesome and she made my eyebrows look good. that is a huge accomplishment!

CH3NO2 said...

I like to put on make up.

Lisa said...

She's the best! I passed the article along to my co-workers who were SO impressed with her work during our mini-makeover day!

Anonymous said...

She is Gorgeous!