6.07.2008
Surfboard Table
We made our first major furniture purchase for our new house! We went to Ikea and forked over the big bucks for this nifty, white, torpedo (or surfboard) shaped table. The photo does not do the gigantic table justice - it seats 8 comfortably, or 10 if 2 people want the pointy ends. We are currently in the market for some bright red, orange, or yellow chairs. We found some nifty ones at the DWR sale going on this weekend, but unfortunately they were $100 (each) over budget.. We are hoping they are still there Sunday afternoon when they slash the prices again. I guess the chairs will determine the room's accent color. I personally think any one of the three will look fantastic with the bright bluish-greenish color we are painting the room... You are probably thinking that will look ugly, but it will not. We know what we are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
fun table -- i love it!!! I love the last two sentences of this post.
Cool! Glad you know what you are doing!
He he. I love it. I do trust your taste. This will look GREAT. you two have the guts to do things that no one else does. I hope you get some serious deals on chairs today.
Fun. I think that table looks perfect for some settling of Catan.
Post a Comment