6.06.2008

Recycle.

Here at amo-ink I like to recycle. I thought this was a fun photo to show - my pile of used ink cartridges from my Canon Pro 9000 printer. I always forget to take them with me now that Staples doesn't do the $3 rebate on returned Canon cartridges. (They only offer it on Epson and HP. I think that's discrimination.) I finally did bag 'em up and take them to Staples on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD job on recycling. Anna would proud of you! She is a big recycler.

Jenn said...

cool photo too. Not sure what else to say about this post. recycling is good.

Erin said...

that is a fantastic photo. you have such a gift for spotting beauty, even in what to most people is just a bunch of recycling. True story: i thought they were a bunch of little iPods or something. They are colored like those Macs were a few years ago (or a decade ago, to you kids out there).

also, i completely covet that set of drawers. i love them but can never figure out how to "justify" getting a set.