I am sad that Paul is gone, but excited for all he gets to experience. He is going with 5 others from our church where he is the reach-out director for students. They will be checking out some of the work International Justice Mission is doing in the city, and learning how we could become involved. Hopefully he will get the chance to email and update his blog before he returns next Monday.
In the meantime I will keep watching Indian movies. I saw Monsoon Wedding tonight (incredible) - and Bride and Prejudice (hilarious) on Friday. We also watched Salaam Bombay (super sad).
4 comments:
Amazing, what a great opportunity for Paul. Is it snowing there? Snowy and slick here.
I cannot wait to hear about this trip. I am so glad Paul is part of this! Let me know if you want to hang out as my own spousal unit is also halfway across the world.
amo we are free for hanging out this week if you have an open night. we have many cool movies from netfix right now. let me know.
So cool that you guys get to be a part of such a neat ministry! I would love to hear more about what they learn. Very exciting.
Post a Comment