please stop being so picture perfect!! my breakfast always consists of eating yogurt at my desk, which I ALWAYS spill because i have to eat it with a fork which is the only kind of plastic utensil i have at my desk...blah!
The only reason I am eating these picture perfect breakfasts is that I needed to go to the grocery badly and am out of my usual banana, yogurt and grapenuts combo - those were the last two edible things left in the house: a crusty slice of bread and a squishy nectarine.
2 comments:
please stop being so picture perfect!! my breakfast always consists of eating yogurt at my desk, which I ALWAYS spill because i have to eat it with a fork which is the only kind of plastic utensil i have at my desk...blah!
ew. Yogurt with a fork?
The only reason I am eating these picture perfect breakfasts is that I needed to go to the grocery badly and am out of my usual banana, yogurt and grapenuts combo - those were the last two edible things left in the house: a crusty slice of bread and a squishy nectarine.
Post a Comment