
I took this picture of my happy breakfast yesterday - inspired by one of my favorite blogs,
port2port, where the writers mav and arc take seemingly mundane everyday photos that end up being gorgeous works of art. My breakfast was not as much pretty as HAPPY.
The muffins were actually a GIFT from a client! How cool is that? It's not everyday that clients make you yummy orange-cranberry FAT FREE muffins just because. I have the best clients ever. Note: the ribbon on the bag is from her invitations.
2 comments:
I love your breakfast photo. REminds me of when I used to make you cute face sandwiches for lunch and gramma made you animal pannycakes.
Good point Mom!! I will never forget those lunches.
Amo - that is awesome that they made you muffins. I want to be that kind of client/friend/neighbor in life. HAPPY.
Post a Comment