that's right, wide awake every morning at 5:30 am. thanks kiddo...
they are cute. Several of my HS students wear these kinds of things. Very adorable with jeans, amo!
yes, I very much feel like a high school kid. The prob is that they have absolutely ZERO foot / arch support and are actually kind of hard to walk in. Not to mention they have NO TRACTION. But cute they are....
those look really happy ... I like the blue stripe.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
they are cute. Several of my HS students wear these kinds of things. Very adorable with jeans, amo!
yes, I very much feel like a high school kid. The prob is that they have absolutely ZERO foot / arch support and are actually kind of hard to walk in. Not to mention they have NO TRACTION. But cute they are....
those look really happy ... I like the blue stripe.
Post a Comment