8.20.2007

Be there or be square. . . .



Wednesday is an exciting day - the "re"-Grand Opening of the Madison Avenue Wedding Mall! We will be open all day - from 8 to 8 - with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres (courtesy of the Madison) served from 5:00 - 8:00 pm. Come and bring your friends! You will get to see my cute little amo-ink space, as well as visit with the other vendors that call the mall home. Should be a good time, and if nothing else, its a free happy hour.

Possibly the most exciting part of the day is that Meghan Mongillo (pronounced Mon-JELLO) from FOX 19 News will be broadcasting live at 8:15 am and 8:45 am. Chances are good that I will be on television. Excitement! So, does Meghan look familiar to you? Not to me. I don't much watch 19 - especially not in the morning when I could be watching the Today Show. Oh well, hopefully she is cool and helps bring the masses down to the mall. If someone has tevo, please record it for me!!

**UPDATE** the press release I sent out Saturday has already brought back two exciting leads for me! Yay!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I find it funny that someone who can spell hors d'oeuvres cannot spell tivo.

I'll be there Wed circa 5.30pm. FUN.

amo said...

shut up.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Wish I could be there!