7.18.2007

Crazy Sister

Everyone is back! I am so happy! Mal and Kristen's visit was super fun, I am sleeping better, eating better, and things are getting somewhat back to normal.

Beth just taught me how to email photos from my phone, (hopefully it doesn't cost me anything...) so I am now able to post some hilarious pics of my sister from our time spent together while PO was gone. We had some fun shopping moments, as seen in the first pic at Z Gallery, and the second is from one the visits she paid me in the Skillman Design showroom where she fell in love with a fluffy footstool. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Jenn said...

SNUFFY, my little fluffykins! Someday you will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine. I don't care if you cost nearly two thousand dollars.

Rachel said...

I think they sell a very similar, but smaller fluffy at World Market -- check it out. $40 if I remember correctly.

Jenn said...

Rachel! THanks for the tip. A similar but cheaper fluffy would be great for my house.