I bought two of these HARRY POTTER cookies this morning while getting my coffee from the most adorable coffee shop / children's bookstore, The Blue Manatee. I am very excited for the LAST book to come out on Saturday - my copy is being delivered to Jenn's house. I hope I can finish a few major projects I have going on this week (100 addresses in calligraphy I have not started yet, assembling over 100 each of a rehearsal dinner invite and a brunch invitation, etc.) so I can start reading! I hope to finish it in a couple days - I am hyper-paranoid that someone will spill the ending - on TV, the internet, radio or just someone who reads it faster than me. I mean, what if I'm at Starbucks getting coffee, innocently minding my business, when I hear two people discussing the death of -- whoever its going to be. I'm contemplating not leaving the house or turning on the tv until I'm finished with the thing.*btw: I asked what bakery the cookies are from: the Bonbonerie, of course!
6 comments:
Saw HP5 the movie last night -- I am SO pumped for the book. Maybe you and I could lock ourselves in a room and read until we finish.
Oh my gosh-here is a warning I should post on my blog...Randy works at Barnes and Noble and actually read the end of the book, because they are already in, and told me that there are a couple places on the internet that say they've leaked the ending, and then J.K Rowling came out and said that they are lying and none of the endings on the internet are correct...but Randy says that's not true because he looked up one and said that it is actually what happens, so the point of this rambling is-DON'T LOOK AT THE SPOILERS ON LINE
OH HEIDI!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARNING. GEESH.
I can't believe the books have been delivered already, and workers can read them. holy crap!
that cookie was so good, and cute.
NO SPOILERS.
Randy is so lucky.
that cookie was so good, and cute.
NO SPOILERS.
Randy is so lucky.
Eeee! I'm so excited! I am such a huge HP dorky fan. However I'm so sad b/c I'll be out of town all this weekend at a sorority advisor conference and will probably have no time to run and get the book. So I have to wait until Sunday and avoid all media - radio, TV and internet. So stressful!
Post a Comment