
As of tomorrow PO and I will no longer have a home computer. I am taking our cute iMac to my new office at the Wedding Mall. There was just too much going on in the last month (trip to NY, hernia surgery, prep for South Africa, buying a whole set of office furniture...)to adequately make a smart purchase on a new laptop for me, so I am taking it with me. Its gonna look lonely here at home without him. Hopefully I will have my
new 'puter by the end of the month....
3 comments:
bye bye Mr. Mac. Enjoy using Violet while you wait for your new addition to the family.
Amo -- did you and Jenn change your profile pictures to look alike on purpose???? Seriously, if not that is major twindom!
I miss you so much. I can't wait to hang out with you and PO, have dinner and share stories and pictures with you.
yes, we sort of did that on purpose. both pics are actually from the SAME picture - we were sitting outside at my cousin's wedding before it started. You can kinda see the side of Justin's head in the pic. funny!!
Yes - - I CANNOT WAIT to see you guys!!
Post a Comment