
Yesterday we got the chance to meet our 3 week old niece, Scarlett. Doesn't she look quite pensive in this shot? It was very exciting to get to hold such a tiny baby - she is only just shy of 7 pounds. VERY CUTE. Brooke, Scarlett's mom and Paul's youngest sibling, answered all kinds of questions I had about giving birth, breastfeeding, all the stuff that I am dying to know about but don't really want to know about. She was terribly honest (which was awesome) but I still felt like throwing up and/or passing out. How in the WORLD am I going to do that some day? I need your prayers. And probably counseling. Lots of it. And drugs. Lots of those too.
We spent the afternoon watching football while Scarlett slept in my arms - I can't imagine a more relaxing way to spend a Saturday.
2 comments:
Oh, She is SO ADORABLE.
Dude, all those things completely freak me out - plus, I'm not a medical person to begin with. One of my high school best friends is having her first baby in a couple of months. Crazy! She's going to be a MOM!
Post a Comment