So I have this catalog, you may be familiar with it, called ULINE. They sell shipping and packaging materials. Boxes, tape, packing peanuts, you get it. Typically they just show the box, bag, or envelope and its dimensions, because, well, you can use your imagination as to whether or not your product will fit. For some reason they chose to show an example of something that could be shipped in their S-4339 cardboard mailer.How often are folks shipping 18"x18"x24" scale full-body big horn sheep (statues?) around the country? I mean, I know I do, but then again, I have an obsession with big horned sheep.
3 comments:
That is Hilarious. Betty got some pics from Sandy and her husband and son that showed how they got a big horn sheep this season. You will have to see them. Pretty Awesome!
wow! This is hilarious. I bet it was some personal joke in the ULINE office...
I LOOOOOVE the ULINE catalog. I got it accidentally one time and I read it cover to cover. I love boxes. Is that weird?
If I worked for ULINE doing the photo shoots, I would make it my Personal Mission to find the most odd/random/ridiculous items to show the size of the boxes.
Post a Comment