that's right, wide awake every morning at 5:30 am. thanks kiddo...
holy crap! you put my carving skills to shame! Yours is on the right?These are really fantastic. wow.
THAT IS AWESOME! WOW! My kids have TALENT + ! I think yours is on the left?
Wow. VERY impressive. My guess is that your's is the one on the right?? But what's funny to me, is that that one kinda sorta looks like Paul...with a mustache! Hehe.
Ha, I totally thought that it looked like PO too. You are a good carver! But I do not like the seeds...but I love a good pumpkin pie.
I did the one with the mustache! Paul did the geometric one... That is hilarious that people think the mustached one looks like PO. Hilarious.
You are amazing! OMG...I would have guessed the left.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
holy crap! you put my carving skills to shame! Yours is on the right?
These are really fantastic. wow.
THAT IS AWESOME! WOW! My kids have TALENT + ! I think yours is on the left?
Wow. VERY impressive. My guess is that your's is the one on the right?? But what's funny to me, is that that one kinda sorta looks like Paul...with a mustache! Hehe.
Ha, I totally thought that it looked like PO too.
You are a good carver! But I do not like the seeds...but I love a good pumpkin pie.
I did the one with the mustache! Paul did the geometric one... That is hilarious that people think the mustached one looks like PO. Hilarious.
You are amazing! OMG...I would have guessed the left.
Post a Comment