that's right, wide awake every morning at 5:30 am. thanks kiddo...
It is ADORABLE LOVE IT!
realize that it will never look this awesome ever again. I will wait as long as I can to wash it.
Ha ha, I do the same thing Amy!! Very cute haircut!
it is extremely cute in both pics, but ESPECIALLY cute in the first one because it is so wispy. awesome. i love me some April.
I'm soooo glad the feedback is positive!! And I really like the way it looks in the today pic. Kinda flippy and sassy. Sweet!
it looks really hip and cool! is april taking appointments for new clients?
HECK YEAH, SHE IS TAKING NEW CLIENTS!you can reach her at Moonstone Salon at Anderson Towne Center:513.231.4300ask for April Adams - cuz she ROCKS.
can we get a pre-vacation post??!?!I want to see your hair with the new product!
cutie!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It is ADORABLE LOVE IT!
realize that it will never look this awesome ever again. I will wait as long as I can to wash it.
Ha ha, I do the same thing Amy!! Very cute haircut!
it is extremely cute in both pics, but ESPECIALLY cute in the first one because it is so wispy. awesome. i love me some April.
I'm soooo glad the feedback is positive!! And I really like the way it looks in the today pic. Kinda flippy and sassy. Sweet!
it looks really hip and cool! is april taking appointments for new clients?
HECK YEAH, SHE IS TAKING NEW CLIENTS!
you can reach her at Moonstone Salon at Anderson Towne Center:
513.231.4300
ask for April Adams - cuz she ROCKS.
can we get a pre-vacation post??!?!
I want to see your hair with the new product!
cutie!
Post a Comment