I have noticed lately a bad habit of mine - I do not put things back where I got them from. This is clearly evident in my mess of an office right now. Its absolutely a wreck. There is no where to set anything or do anything, for that matter. This is something I desperately need to work on! I know Paul is whole-heartedly agreeing with this post right now... I think this issue is more prevalent at the office, but I know it happens at home as well. I wonder if this is a symptom of ADD.... Half the time I can't stay on task long enough to even remember why I just got something out to use!
In other non-related news, April Adams is chopping my hair off this afternoon. Once last glimpse of me with long stringy hair!
3 comments:
I simply CANNOT WAIT to see your new hairstyle. April knows her stuff!
Sorry, I think you got that trait from me. I work best when it is messy. WOW, that hair is gorgeous!
I am pretty sure I do have ADD, and I am very messy, and creative. I'm also pretty sure ADD is a symptom of extreme intelligence. ;)
Post a Comment