9.06.2008

I love happy moms

A mother of a bride just kissed me. (on the cheek). That is definitely a first. She was just gushing over her programs and escort cards. It was almost more than I could handle. My face is super red.

I am not big on the woman to woman kissey business. Its just not my thang.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

THAT is awesome! She just couldn't contain how much she loves your work. (I don't blame her.)

Leslie Ober said...

That's hilarious. My face would have been red too. Hehe. That had to make you feel pretty good, though, eh?

Jenn said...

I wouldn't have had a problem if it were a "I'm European kiss-kiss on-each-cheek" kind of kiss, but you are right. I would not have been into this either.


Exciting that she liked your work. Can you post a pic of the kiss-inducing programs and escort cards?

Beth Skillman said...

I don't even like the "kiss hello" thingy that seems to be all the rage these days. The first time I ever experienced it was at a fancy wedding in New York city and I almost kissed the father of the bride on the lips because we both went the same way. I wanted to die right there. Yuck. But, it's great that she was that happy with the invites. Do share!

Anonymous said...

Do you like it when Betty kisses on the lips? I am freaked each time.