7.29.2008

Riverside Korean

My lovely friend and fellow person-employed-in-the-town-of-Covington, Kim, met me for lunch at Riverside Korean down the street on Madison Ave. It was so completely unique and wonderful, I just had to post a photo. Rarely does your lunch come perfectly packaged in a nifty red-lacquer box (with dividers!) It was spicy and delicious. The company was nice too. Can't wait to go back for dinner and snag a table where you sit on cushions on the floor. . .

From left to right - spicy fermented cabbage (kim chi), pan-fried vegetable dumplings (goon man du), cucumbers, rice, yummy soy mixture, and oh-so-spicy chicken.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWW not sure I would like that.

Heidi said...

I LOVE YOUR OBAMA STICKER THING!! =)

amo said...

I totally got the idea from you, Heidi!!

Jenn said...

LOOKS DEELICIOUS. Want to try.

Kim said...

The colors are much prettier in person - it doesn't look the best with the cell phone camera. It's much more appealing in person!

My pork was YUM.

Rachel said...

looks a lot like the green papaya lunch box special ... yummy!!!