Jenn is one of the best people I know. She makes me laugh, all the time, even at 5:50 am when she picks me up to go work out. Today she even said the word "tidbit" while describing her sunglasses. How awesome is that? Unfortunately, the poor thing hasn't had internet (or cable, or phone for that matter) after lightning hit during a bad storm on Saturday. I keep forgetting this fact, asking her if she read such-and-such blog, whatever. She gets frustrated - here is a conversation we had this morning while doing sit-ups after spin:Me: "Dude, I am so sorry, I keep forgetting you don't have the internet. Its just such a part of me, you know, like breathing."
Jenn: "I know. I have not been breathing."
7 comments:
YES, Jennifer is ADORABLE! And what an organizer and leader! I am so glad you have her and she has you!
Hehe. I think it's awesome that you two are SO close. Very cool.
so, the dude just "fixed" it. he said we need a new part. things may not be dependable until then...jeeez...
p.s. CORRECTION: our cable went out during a light storm on Thursday. Not Sat.
Jenn- that was hilarious. I can hear the sadness and desperation in your typing....Thursday. Not Saturday. There is a South Park where the internet goes out and the entire country goes out to California to try to find an internet connection, and they go in this camp where everyone gets 45 seconds of internet use. Then it gets really, really disgusting, but its pretty funny.
um, i actually saw that South Park, Heidi!! The gross part was so gross I seriously gagged like 4 times. But, overall pretty stinkin funny.
I do not want to see that south park but that entire convo, post, and comment series was awesome. And Amo, you are both so lucky to have each other. Yay twins!! I am constantly in awe and yes, a little bit jealous of your awesome twinship. :)
Post a Comment