Yesterday a group of about four girls was browsing around the wedding mall, and they stopped out front of my space. The following conversation ensued:
Girl 1: (looking at the framed invites on the wall) You have to send out rehearsal dinner invitations?
Girl 2: Weird, you should get your invitations at Wal-Mart - they're really cheap.
Girl 3: NO, go to Michaels, they are much cuter.
10 comments:
They are RUDE DUDES! They need to have their wedding at Walmart as well in the hardware department.
no joke. its fine if you don't want to buy gorgeous custom invites, but keep those VOICES DOWN!!!
Too bad their weddings will be lame. (And that's my deleted comment. I had a grammatical error and it bugged me.)
I have never been so amazed by people in general as the day that I worked for you there. Like the lady who sat down and opened with, "you know the lighting in this place is terrible" or the girl that asked if she could take the bottle of champagne from the brunch home with her ... riiiight.
Look at BISCUIT!! I get to hang out with her tonight - aren't you jealous??!! I am bringing her a beggin' strip (don't tell Sadie). Sorry about the rude girls. I love Yovie's comment though about the wedding in the hardware department of Walmart!!
I am so jealous you get to see Biscuit.
I love her.
I cannot IMAGINE how horrible some brides and their mothers and maid of honors might get. I mean, just normal people are rude to retailers and/or vendors for normal occasions. You are brave to place yourself right in the hub
Wow. Classy. I'm pretty lucky, I didn't have any crazy interactions with people the day I worked at amo-ink.
I have been amazed the entire time that you are brave enough to work with BRIDES. Sorry, ladies, but it's true that the BRIDES tend to get pretty crazy. Not me, though. I totally plan to have a hog roast for my wedding. With Amo-Ink invites, of course.
Also, I would offer to punch them in the face but I'm a lot more mellow these days. :)
Post a Comment