
The "obscene" amount of cookies and the gorgeous veggie trays by Aunt Linda.


So, Jenn and I were a bit bored while they handed out diplomas..
The Bishop lecturing the graduates. (In what other job do you get by wearing a PINK CAPE in public??)
It was very strange to see Mallory graduate - I now feel officially old. We were in 6th grade when she was born, and were babysitting for her from day one. Now she is 18, moving out and going to college. Crazy.
I will leave you with yet another video for your viewing pleasure, this one of Mallory walking across the stage getting her diploma. Note that they audience was given strict orders to "hold their applause until the end" but they really didn't say anything about air horns.... (the naughty noisemaker was a relative of Mallory's on the other side of the family....)



9 comments:
This is the BEST Blog entry yet. I can't even hear the sound till I get home but LOVE it. I want a cookie! Jenn should have been a reporter and you of course a cameralady!
that Wide Awake Correspondant is phenomenal. Someone needs to pay her an obscene amount of cash for those reporting skills...
great pics too, btw.
woo! Crazy thunderstorms in Cinci right now!
LOVE the Bishop -- what the heck? Why is there a Bishop?? Maybe I missed something.
Its a catholic high school - the bishop hands you your diploma.... I know, craziness!!
Man, the added vid of Mallory walking across the stage is a HOOT. Or really a SQUEAL. Awesome. Amazing what your little teeeeeny camera can pick up...
I just showed your dad this blog entry. He loved it except the part about your FAT mom. Naughty daughters you are! Jenn your nose is looking a bit LARGE!
I LOVE THIS ENTRY!! thanks Aim
We are NOT naughty! We were just clarifying that our adjective "obscene" was refering to the LARGE amount of cookies, and had nothing to do with the baker of the cookies as you had misunderstood. DUH. :) I am glad you liked the post....
JUST KIDDING..... but you are naughty sometimes!
Ok, I officially adore your family. And the pink cape? is quite brilliant. I think everyone needs a pink cape.
Post a Comment