that's right, wide awake every morning at 5:30 am. thanks kiddo...
5.29.2008
PEONIES
This morning I finally picked a handful of beautiful blooms to decorate my office with. Its so fun that these are ours, even though I never planted them or anything. They just came up at our new house. Its like free flowers.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOSH THEY ARE GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE What the heck with the light? Looks like something I would do. You are WEIRD. How are your planted flowers?
And yes, I am weird. I got tired of just making funny faces and decided to add a prop.
The flower beds are looking nice out front, most are coming back to life. Except the little purple tuft-like flowers at the front of the bed. Those need some love.
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH THEY ARE GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE What the heck with the light? Looks like something I would do. You are WEIRD. How are your planted flowers?
Good heavens those are beautiful. All that pink goodness is just obscenely beautiful. Nice contrast with your studio's blueness.
I agree, the pink/blue contrast is nice.
And yes, I am weird. I got tired of just making funny faces and decided to add a prop.
The flower beds are looking nice out front, most are coming back to life. Except the little purple tuft-like flowers at the front of the bed. Those need some love.
Pretty Pretty! As if your studio needs any more cuteness!
Do your peonies fall over? Ours are too big and heavy -- we have to cut them before they fall to the ground.
I like eating light bulbs also!
must run in the family:)
YOUR BED HEAD IS MY DAD.
Post a Comment