6.11.2008

BIG wedding.

I just handed off all the wedding day stationery to the parents of my client, Laura, for her wedding at The Grand Saturday. I think its the biggest wedding I have done to date - she has 352 guests that have rsvp'ed. That means I had to assemble 280 programs (with the cute blue ribbons.), 360 menus, 39 table numbers, 30 monograms for centerpieces, 3 boards with table assignments, 400 stickers for candy bag favors, and 250 thank you notes. Its going to be a FUN wedding.. . . I wish I could go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is AWESOME. You look like Jenn with the handband on. CUTE!

Rachel said...

amy -- your makeup looks really good in the headband pic. Maybe it's not makeup, maybe I should just day you look really beautiful today!

amo said...

Why thank you! I am even making a funny face in that shot. . .

Jenn said...

Love the headband. Yes I'm taking orders. Wedding stuff looks great. i bet it will be quite the party!!

Rachel said...

jenn .. I totally want a headband. I have some fabric for you ...