Jenn is all over my case about not posting. . . To quote Dad, "TOUGH TOENAILS." I only have so many hours in a day, and when you're single handedly running a hip, up-and-coming design empire, blogging is not at the top of my to do list. (as getting a haircut is not). All that said, I am planning a massive post on the MITT in the near future. Stay tuned.
8 comments:
CUTE CUT! CUTE DRESS!
my wife is hot.
and amazing.
its actually a SHIRT, mom. Its one of my Kohls buys....
seriously, that is a cool shirt.
nice hair too. You are a beauty. Must take after your sister.
Well, duh.
Shut up, you got that at Kohl's? Hmm. I made need to stop by if I need new clothes.
Love the new hair. I am not getting Sammed until next month....so long to wait b/c my hair is the pits right now.
Can't wait to see you tonight!!
I like your dress too!
Oh, I love Sam days! AP just got sammed last week, too. Everyone is looking good.
Post a Comment