that's right, wide awake every morning at 5:30 am. thanks kiddo...
4.25.2008
Happy Birthday Mom!
Can you believe this hot chick is 51 today? I know, she doesn't look a day over 22. Hope you have a fantastic day, Mommy!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Who is that CUTE Guy standing next to me? He looks familiar. THanks I am having a fantastic DAY!. It is gorgeous out my window. How about yours? Love you!
Hey! Happy Birthday! I just took my bell 2 class outside for some outdoor learning. It was wonderful! What a great day to be born. April is the best month, isn't it?
4 comments:
Who is that CUTE Guy standing next to me? He looks familiar. THanks I am having a fantastic DAY!. It is gorgeous out my window. How about yours? Love you!
That dude is pretty hot. Whew!
I am glad you are having a good day.
I noticed it was nice outside when I walked in this morning, but I DON'T HAVE A WINDOW IN MY OFFICE so I wouldn't know what it looks like now.
:)
Hey! Happy Birthday! I just took my bell 2 class outside for some outdoor learning. It was wonderful! What a great day to be born. April is the best month, isn't it?
YES APRIL IS BEST!
Post a Comment