
So, I've been light on the posting lately, not because of a fast like Rachel (way to go!) but more because I have been working on my biggest invitation job to date. Here is a pic to give you an idea - check out that tall stack in the back! Overall, I addressed in calligraphy, stuffed, stamped and licked shut 263 envelopes. Oh yeah, I had to assemble the 263 5-page invitations as well. It turned out great, but man, am I glad that is over.Now we are under a blizzard warning. I can't imagine a better name for a weather situation. PO and I left work around noon. We got home, bundled up and walked down to Courtyard Cafe for a yummy warm lunch. Tomorrow we're supposed to head to Indiana for the March birthday party - hopefully we don't get stuck in the snow!
4 comments:
I cannot believe you made, stuffed, and addressed all of those!!!! That is AMAZING.
WOW that is a bunch of beautifully addressed envelopes. Wish I could see what the invite looks like. GOOD JOB! Careful in the blizzard.
what a beautiful pile. i miss you and snowy cinci.
luv neeb
You must have a energizer bunny hand!
Post a Comment