
I stuck my head out the window this morning to take some shots of the pretty snow. The church up the street.

That's Paul's truck, Walt, under the tree. It looks cool to see a tree in plan view.

Our view down the street towards downtown. I am gonna miss this view in a couple weeks!

The fire escape out the side windows between our building and the next one over. I love the little drifts on the grate.

Yes, that's the little SATURN under that pile of snow. Looks like our neighbor shoveled a bit, and piled it in front of my car!

The view from our bathroom window. That's Channel 5 up the hill next to the big antenna.
Derek said it would be like this.
4 comments:
these pics are simply gorgeous. I can't even BELIEVE we are in Columbus right now. I hope we can get home.
Just as a follow up to your comment on my blog, we all got upgraded to SUPER DELEGATES when we arrived. Of course.
Oh, pretty pictures! I love the church one. Your view is much prettier then mine. My view...is of a factory. Lovely.
Nobody steps on a church in my town!
AWESOME PICS. wish there was a pic of you sticking your head out the window taking pics!
Post a Comment