
Today is a day I have been waiting anxiously for: Super Tuesday. You may not know this about me, but I loooove the presidential election. I can't get enough coverage of the thing. This is a very exciting day for me - - we will have a good idea of how our candidates may be late tonight.
I am pretty sure I know who I want to vote for now. . . they're from the OTHER party that I usually vote for. It's big for me. VERY big. I am super pumped. I love change.
6 comments:
Don't talk politics with your dad. THE HAIR PHOTO IS SCARY!
Dad + politics + Amo = WAR
CHANGE IS GOOD.
I AM BLOATED. UGH.
I can't believe you just told the internet that you were bloated. icky.
Dad and I made up after that fight and had a very civil conversation, thank you.
I LOVE super Tuesday and I LOVE election day, its like Christmas Eve for me. I am especially excited about this election. And in my family, I definitely avoid talking politics-it just makes life easier
I sat on the couch with my friend Ben and Jerrys and watched the coverage for hours. I think people are excited because they know that a change is finally coming! I've been hearing about one President Bush or another for most of my life! Ugh. I'm ready to hear another name, one that inspires. Like President Obama, perhaps?
On a side note, I went all the way to Springdale to see the U2 movie and the stupid IMAX was broken! Bummer. I did get a free ticket to come back and see it though. Score!
Dave Letterman For President 2008
Post a Comment