12.09.2007

Photo Booth

My nifty new computer has this great program on it called PHOTO BOOTH. The laptop has a teeny tiny camera above the screen - you click on the camera icon, and poof! It takes your picture. It has all sorts of nifty "effects" you can apply to the shots, such as POP ART as shown above. I think I will start a new daily "photo booth" image on my blog to share the joy of this addictive new toy. PO spent about 45 min the other day in my office playing with it. See below.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I look beauty-full in that top pic.
I love your computer.

Rachel said...

I too love photobooth -- it is especially helpful when people bring their kids to work -- you can keep them entertained for hours with photobooth.

Jenn said...

so, I'll just give ya'll a tip: that Photo Booth O the Day pic over on the right there? That's TWINS. I clearly remember posing for that...

Reverb said...

You have a MacBook Pro? Me too. We should be friends. Anyway, you should know that while it is enjoyable to play around in PhotoBooth now...it's going to be even better soon. There's a whole bunch more effects in Mac OS 10.5 that will be sure....ah...I just realized I crossed the line into NerdsVille.I wonder if I can ever get back...

Anonymous said...

Paul looks much better with rays coming out of his head and chin:)

Jenn said...

NEW POST! NEW POST!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SOCK MONKEY!