
Last night at about 8:30 I get a call from Mikey. (aka: CH3NO2). He tells me he is watching COPS on Fox - they are filming a chase scene in Cincinnati when all of a sudden Mike realizes he recognizes the street they are on - - as MY street - - SYCAMORE - - and, believe it or not, he SAW MY CAR. ON NATIONAL TV. ON COPS! HE SAW MY CAR DUING A CHASE SCENE ON COPS. How awesome is that??!!? (Yes, those extra exclamations are completely warranted.)
There are many thoughts/questions that are now running through my head:
1. They are filming COPS in Cincinnati (?).
2. I LIVE in a neighborhood where they film the show COPS?
3. My brother WATCHES COPS. (??!)
Its too much for my brain to handle.
6 comments:
Brother does not watch cops, the cops watch him:)
Good story,it was a good call
10-42 i got him at gun point,ok gun point is 42, cover is code 3
that was my post:)
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME.
Seriously, CH3NO2, get a new hobby. COPS????
But I am glad you have the good story to show for it.
I knew that post was you, CH3NO2.
So, when are you going to start your own blog? You can write about all those run-ins with the cops.
You at least need an email address. I would suggest gmail. I am sure the name ch3no2@gmail.com has not been taken yet..... btw - does Christiney read the bloggies?
yes, she does. she is photochik. have a look at my post with the pic of CH3NO2.
Yes, START A BLOG! GET AN EMAIL! JOIN THE REAL WORLD OF THE INTERNETS.
You guys are too much.
Post a Comment