11.06.2007

SURPRISE!

Saturday night Paul and Justin achieved the impossible - they surprised us for our 30th birthday. I knew that something had to be in the works - I knew they couldn't resist throwing a surprise bash for our 30th - but I did not expect it 2 weeks early, or to be held at church. The cover was perfect - Ashley and Brian were in town, and their niece attends Crossroads and wanted them to attend with her. In order to spend more time with their friends, Jenn and Justin decided to go with them, which was a real treat for me since I love it when they come to church with us, which is rare. Paul "giving them a tour" of the CSM room was also NOT out of the ordinary - everyone wants a tour of the fun space.Needless to say, the pics show our utmost surprise.... priceless!Twin cakes! Just like when we were little...
Me, Kendall (Jenn's friend's kid, who must have thought I was Jenn), Mom, Linda, and Caleb. (Kara's youngest.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, Justin and Paul pulled off the BEST Surprise Birthday Party EVER and I did not give it away. YAY! All of the Beyer family had a BLAST! We love celebrations

Rachel said...

Did you open your presents?????

Rachel said...

i LOVE that Jen is hiding behind you in that first pic ... so cute!

Jenn said...

P.S. Justin looks REALLY cute in that top pic. :-)

amo said...

I think he looks just like his twin, Brian Sampson. Except he has blonde hair.

Justin said...

That pic just accentuates that Fuji is small from the waist down.

Kyle & Sara said...

I'm so glad to hear that it went well! We were bummed to have to miss it. Happy Birthday though!!!!

Erin said...

i would like to point out that in the picture with the cakes, you two do not actually look like the same person to me. which is a first. i can actually tell you apart! Heh.