that's right, wide awake every morning at 5:30 am. thanks kiddo...
11.20.2007
OH MY CUTENESS.
Jenn got me this adorable little owl wall-decal as part of my b-day gift. I just installed and and OH. MY. GOSH. IS. IT. EVER. CUTE. He needs a name, but all I can think of is CUTE. Visit here to get your own little branch o' cuteness.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
THat is about the CUtest DAMN thing I have ever seen.
That is so cute! That makes me think of my grandma who has passed way - she collected owls. Any idea how you remove it from the wall? Does it just peel off?
I kind of want the ones with the trees in white to possibly put in my living room if I ever get it painted...
4 comments:
THat is about the CUtest DAMN thing I have ever seen.
Damn that is cute. Freakin cute cute cute. I am a BRILLIANT gift-purchaser!
That is so cute! That makes me think of my grandma who has passed way - she collected owls. Any idea how you remove it from the wall? Does it just peel off?
I kind of want the ones with the trees in white to possibly put in my living room if I ever get it painted...
it just peels right off! Just like my blick on the other wall in my studio.
Owls are fantastic. I have a little owl necklace too.
Post a Comment