10.03.2007

on the Square.

Its been a busy day here at the amo-inkery. I have been frantically putting together frames of new work to take up to the Wedding Connection monthly bridal show. I totally trashed my place with tape, paper scraps, old invitations, ribbon, hole punchers, food, etc., - so now I am taking a break to blog.

We won't talk about the painful game Monday night - just the fact that PO, Krissy and I went down to Fountain Square to watch the Bengals play on the big screen. (after an unsuccessful attempt - spur of the moment - to scalp tickets). It was a fantastic experience (despite the loss). The square looked beautiful, especially with the ORANGE lights running in the crazy LCD facade of the 5/3 building. There were food vendors, beer vendors, bands before the game started, and ALL kinds of people - cheering and running around hi-fiving each other after we did something good. It was a great environment to watch the game, and I will definitely do it again.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

sounds like a blast. i am SO in next time.