10.24.2007

My Goofy Family

My family loves the camera. We could entertain ourselves for hours posing and making faces. This weekend we had the opportunity to pose our butts off at my cousin Jeff's wedding. It was a blast.
Jenn with a gorgeous centerpiece:Jenn and PO posing: (for some reason we kept sitting by and hanging out with each other's dates. ew.)Christine striking a pose on the dance floor overlooking a cute garden:Me and my cuz Kristen:Okay, so Mikey doesn't like posing so much....Mom and Dad looking waaay cute:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE BEYER'S ARE HAMS!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A CRAZY PIC OF ME! CAN I CHEESE ANY MORE?

amo said...

nope. I think that is pretty much it. All you can cheese, right there.

Beth Skillman said...

You are an ENTIRE family of complete Hams! Even the ones that "married in" have it. I love how you are always pulling in props as well. Hilarious.

Jenn said...

those roses were gorgeous. I love our GOOFY FAMILY!

Rachel said...

that pic of CJ and mom is SUPER CUTE!