9.12.2007

Let a zombie design your wedding invitations: they'll be real good.

CIN Weekly came out on newsstands today, complete with a mini write-up on my new studio at the Wedding Mall. The photo makes me look like nerd-o-rama, I mean geeze, all I do all day is sit around holding various invitation projects in my hands out like fans to cool my large forehead, but hopefully the traffic it brings in is worth me looking totally washed-out and goobery.

See the online article here:

2 comments:

Jenn said...

shooo, that is one helluva heeed on you! ouch!

I'm sure it will get you some traffic - if nothing else - people will come to see the strange zombie lady.

Krissy said...

You don't look like a zombie! You look very pretty! You are holding a whole lotta invites, but anyone can see that's because you're in the newspaper. Or, they'll think "wow, she's so passionate about invites she fans herself with them." Either way, it's fine. The pic really does look very wedding-ish. It makes me think - I want her to design the look for my wedding. It's good.