9.07.2007

5 Years Ago Today....

I married Paul Owens!And what a happy day it was...

11 comments:

Kim said...

AWWW! You look BEAUTIFUL! Love the blast from the past. Although I'm weirded out seeing PO with so much dark hair. Hehe.

PO said...

look at me...with hair! i think i like me better bald.
and amy...more beautiful today than ever.

Kyle & Sara said...

Awww...congratulations! That's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this pic. You both look so happy! It's lovely

Jenn said...

Congratulations, you two. That was the most beautiful wedding I ever attended. I knew you two were a great match when you pulled off that event with so much creativity and vision. You turned that old courthouse into the most sophisticated place in Evansville that night. I love that dress and Grandma's necklace. And all that HAIR! Amazing.

amo said...

WOW. Thanks Neebs.

April said...

Look at all that hair...on both of you! I definately like you with less of it and PO with none. You guys are both awesome, congrats!

Beth Skillman said...

You look STUNNING, and Paul is handsome and you are both so HAPPY!! What a great picture. Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, it WAS a Beautiful day and the mints were out of this world. Wishing you at least 60 more anniversaries.

Leslie Ober said...

Congrats on FIVE years!! May the Lord bless you with MANY more! :o)

Krissy said...

Beautiful!!! Congratulations! Have fun on vaca!!!