6.14.2007

I love you, doggie


I saw this image on a design blog I frequently read. The photo is supposed to be all about the patterns on the wallcovering and cushion. But I just can't get over this dog. He is the sweetest thing ever. What kind is he? I want him. I think I could put up with all the ridiculous responsibility having a dog entails if I could have this little scruffy dude.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. He is ADORABLE. He went straight to my desktop. He sort of reminds me of Cerby. WOW he is cute.

Beth Skillman said...

WOW. That is quite possible the most adorable creature in existence. My need to squeeze him and scratch him behind his ears is overwhelming me. We must find him or one of his kind at all cost. Email the person who writes the design blog. Is it design sponge?

amo said...

It wasn't design sponge, unfortunately. It was some graphic designer that does patterns. I could probably retrace my steps and try to find her.

I NEED to cuddle with this dog.

Rachel said...

oh I love him too --- SOOOOOO CUTE!

Jenn said...

oh my he is snugglicious!

i'll take three.