
So, I know all my thousands of loyal readers are wondering WHERE HAS AMY BEEN FOR THE LAST 5 WEEKS? (Ha.) I have taken a break from blogging - REASON - I can't lie. I wanted so badly to blog, but the only thing on my mind was this STINKING VIDEO my sister and I were creating for mom's 50th birthday party this past weekend. I knew if I logged in, all I would type about was how much I love iMovie, how nifty it is, how user friendly, how we pushed its and my computer's limits, how much I love watching old movies of my family, how cute my mom was in high school, how we picked the most perfect songs for background, how I figured out how to rip movies to my hard drive to clip in, how I could not even SLEEP I was so obsessed with this thing, etc. I could not blog because I am the world's worst liar. The video was a SURPRISE, and dangit, mom is one of three people who actually read this thing. So now, I can breathe a sigh of relief. Its over and we did a stinkin' good job. So, until I figure out how to convert this thing to something I can post on YouTube, here is the dvd cover we created.
5 comments:
thanks for posting the cover. it is so fun. i had a great time working on this! we are very lucky to have a wonderful family to make movies about.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THIS DVD AND HOW AWESOME OF A JOB YOU BOTH DID. AND HOW MUCH EVERYONE LOVES IT I HAVE THE BEST CHILDREN. AND THE MOST TALENTED. THANKS, YOVIE
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! The video was fun too -- I loved cj getting the wedding date wrong -- oh well, he was almost right. The old footage was SUPER.
two tiny twins = ALWAYS cute!
I was present at the birthday party and I LOVED the movie. I have worked with Yovie for four years and it was a true depiction of her. She is great and so is her family. You girls truly put your hearts into the movie and she loved it. GREAT JOB! Can't wait for the sequel.
You guys did such an amazing job with this. I was laughing and crying and I didn't even know half the people or the inside jokes. You've got some great kids Yovie!
Post a Comment