Millenium Park is a fantastic new park on the lake in Chicago. Its really cool. You will recognize the band shell. It looks like every other Gehry project: http://www.millenniumpark.org/
Wasn't that quote (welcome to the Bush Admin.) from someone at the Y? I remember you telling me that story. Hilarious. I sent that clip to mom and she had a similar reaction. Hilarious.
4 comments:
Man, and I thought we were supposed to blame the Bush Administration on everything.
"I'm having a bad hair day!"
"Well, welcome to the BUSH ADMINISTRATION!"
Btw - what is the Millenium Park Bandshell???
Millenium Park is a fantastic new park on the lake in Chicago. Its really cool. You will recognize the band shell. It looks like every other Gehry project:
http://www.millenniumpark.org/
Wasn't that quote (welcome to the Bush Admin.) from someone at the Y? I remember you telling me that story. Hilarious. I sent that clip to mom and she had a similar reaction. Hilarious.
Frank Gehry = George Bush
ew - I wouldn't go that far!
Post a Comment