So I was due to have little Urban one year ago today. Because I had no signs of going into labor, we went to celebrate with Jenn and Justin to Terry's Turf Club for some delicious burgers (as seen above). Yummy. You can't really see the magnitude of my belly due to the black tank top I am wearing, so below I posted a pic from my Cincinnati shower. (taken by my sis-in-law Christine who is very talented given that I look pretty decent despite my overall puffiness.) Even though we thought we were prepared, we had NO CLUE how much little Urban would change our lives.
2 comments:
you look GREAT in that bottom photo! I loved that maternity shirt! Top photo = that was so much fun!
I went to a nice dinner on my due date, too! I think if you're not having a baby it's the second best thing. So happy you're blogging more =)
Post a Comment