8.19.2009

Hooter Hider

I just ordered a "Hooter Hider" from BabySteals.com. Now I will be able to breastfeed in public and no one will get a glimpse of my boob! I liked the brown one - thought it would "go" with the most stuff, and look how hip that mom looks with her's and her cute hat. That is so gonna be me (ha). It's fun waiting for babies...

6 comments:

Krissy said...

Today's the "date." You made it :) I think I read that 5% of baby's are born on the "date." He still has a chance...

Rachel said...

I "heart" babysteals.com It's awesome. I could never get up the nerve to feed in public, on a boat, yes -- crossroads atrium, no.

Yovie said...

Good choice!

Heidi said...

Ok so- you're going to breastfeed while standing up? Does that happen? Or is it just for the ad?

amo said...

Good question, Heidi! I have absolutely NO CLUE how that woman could be breastfeeding with her arm casually under the baby... My guess is that she's holding a teddy bear under that Hooter Hider. Cheater.

Jenn said...

Hooter Hider = made my day. Love the cool prints.