

I am writing from Mt. Vernon, Indiana right now, because tonight we are going to see my very favorite band,
Over the Rhine, (who is actually from Cincinnati) play 45 minutes from here in historic New Harmony. The kicker is that they are playing in this here 190 year-old grain storage barn. What's even cooler is that my
sis and
bro-in-law were married in this very room. The Granary is hosting a concert series entitled "Under the Beams" and this is the finale show. You are probably wondering, how does tiny little town of
New Harmony know of this super cool band? The drummer just happens to be from here. I am super excited - the whole family is going, yet I am nervous because I want them to love OTR as much as I do, but I am not sure if everyone will go for this style of music...
2 comments:
I LOVED it THANKS for sharing with us. LIstening to her CD right now.
Good Stuff!
Post a Comment